Councillor’s allowances: Eye-opener on spending

Nottingham County Hall

Nottingham County Hall

Have your say

Recently some of the news has been about councillors allowances.

They amount they receive is set by the Independent Remuneration Panel appointed by Nottinghamshire County Council.

On top of their basic allowance they receive special responsibility allowances, travelling allowances and subsistence allowances.


Back to the top of the page