DCSIMG

SOUTH NORMANTON: Man suffering from smoke inhalation

editorial image

editorial image

A man was taken to hospital after a fire broke out in the bedroom of a South Normanton home, firefighters have revealed.

The blaze happened at an address in Coronation Drive, South Normanton, at around 1am today (Friday, 28th February).

The fire was out by the time fire crews arrived at the scene, but an ambulance was called as the resident was suffering from smoke inhalation.

 

Comments

 
 

Back to the top of the page

 

X scottish independence image

Keep up-to-date with all the latest Referendum news