Here is a list of the latest planning applications submitted to Ashfield District Council.
* Non-material amendment to application V/2015/0432, amendment to side elevation windows – 14 Brickyard, Hucknall;
* Erection of gates and fence – 91 Alexandra Street, Kirkby;
* Two-storey side extension – 29 Orchard Road, Kirkby;
* Application to discharge conditions of planning permission V/2015/0337 – 3 Mill Lane, Huthwaite;
* Application to discharge various conditions of planning permission V/2015/0527 – Land to the side of 10 Chapel Street, Selston;
* Fell three lime trees and crown and reduce four lime trees – Land at 1-3 Mabel Avenue, Sutton;
* Discharge of condition four of planning permission V/2015/0518 – Whiteborough Farm, Chesterfield Road, Huthwaite;
* Dwelling – 209 Alfreton Road, Underwood;
* Felling of trees in a conservation area – Manor House, Manor Close, Teversal;
* Conversion of outbuilding to dwelling – 114 Main Road, Kirkby;
* Demolition of existing outbuildings and erection of two-storey rear extension – 81 Watnall Road, Hucknall;
* Roof alterations to form room in roof space – 19 Farndale Road, Sutton.
* Illuminated and non-illuminated signs – 10 Annesley Road, Hucknall
* Felling of five lime trees – 74a Clumber Street, Kirkby;
* Single-storey side and rear extension with porch to front – 18 Cricket Close, Kirkby;
* Engineering operation to create level garden and fencing – 16 The Paddock, Kirkby
* Listed building consent for installation of two new down pipes and guttering lift – Manor Rooms, Buttery Lane, Teversal;
* Fell one sycamore tree – 2 Portland Gardens, Hucknall;
* Carport to side – The Barn, Silverhill Lane, Teversal.