HELLO to all the members of Dispatch Riders. I hope you are all having a good week and are looking forward to the weekend.
THE WINNER of last week’s Dispatch Riders competition is six-year-old GRACIE SADLER, of Co-operative Avenue, Hucknall. Well done Gracie! Your prize will be posted to you within 28 days.
BRAINS in gear and see if you can figure out the answers to these general-knowledge brainteasers:
1. Which Sunday night TV show does Phillip Schofield host with Christine Bleakley?
2. David Beckham played for which US football team?
3. What is the capital city of Australia?
4. Who presents the Radio 1 Breakfast Show?
5. Which river runs through London?
Send your answers, along with your name, age and address, to Dispatch Riders, 121 Newgate Lane, Mansfield, NG18 2PA. Alternatively, e-mail them to firstname.lastname@example.org or drop them off at our ‘community post box’ at Johnson’s newsagent’s on High Street, Hucknall. The closing date for entries is next Wednesday (February 6).
MANY happy returns to these Dispatch Riders who are about to celebrate their birthdays:
February 4: Megan Corthorn, Tyler Jack Mellors.
February 5: Abigail Wheeldon.
See you next week!