Have your on Nottinghamshire County Council social care services

Nottinghamshire residents are being asked how they would prefer to receive information and advice on social care services in future.

By News Reporter
Tuesday, 2nd September 2014, 2:46 pm

The county council is carrying out a consultation to improve the way it communicates and updates local people who are looking for or receiving social care.

Residents are being encouraged to complete a brief questionnaire, which asks them what formats they prefer and where they would like to find the information, whether it be online, or in a leaflet picked up in a local library or a GP surgery.

They can fill out the survey by visiting www.surveymonkey.com/s/ASCH-information-advice or by contacting Mary Bishop at the Council on 0115 977 3723 for a Freepost version.

Copies of the survey form will also be available in libraries and doctor’s surgeries.

The consultation closes on 8th October 2014.