Wow! We love this ready to move in two bedroom property. Call burchell edwards on description
Wow! We love this well presented, tidy, modern two bedroom property. Ideal for first time buyers or investors and ready to move in. The owner loves the cul de sac location close to country walks. The property consists of double glazing, gas central heating, front and rear gardens, driveway, entrance porch, lounge, kitchen / diner and further to the first floor two good sized bedrooms and family bathroom. Arrange your viewing today you won't be disappointed. Call burchell edwards on .
Double glazed door to the front with storage cupboard housing coats and utilities.
Lounge 12' max x 16' max ( 3.66m max x 4.88m max )
Double glazed window to the front, fireplace with electric fire, radiator and television point.
Kitchen 12' 1" x 9' 3" ( 3.68m x 2.82m )
Fully fitted kitchen with a range of wall and base units, one and half bowl sink drainer unit, rolled edge work surfaces, tiling, electric oven with gas hob, cooker hood, plumbing for washing machine, fridge freezer, gas central heating boiler, radiator and double glazed French doors to the rear leading onto the garden.
Bedroom 1 12' 1" x 8' 7" ( 3.68m x 2.62m )
Double glazed window to the rear and radiator.
Bedroom Two 7' 5" x 12' 1" ( 2.26m x 3.68m )
Double glazed window to the front and radiator.
Bath with overhead shower, wash hand basin, low flush WC, part tiling and airing cupboard.
Laid to lawn with foot path. Driveway to the side with off street parking.
Enclosed by fencing with a gate to the rear for front access, patio area, shed and laid to lawn.
1. Money laundering regulations - Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Potential buyers are advised to recheck the measurements before committing to any expense.
5. Burchell Edwards has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and it is the buyers interests to check the working condition of any appliances.
6. Burchell Edwards has not sought to verify the legal title of the property and the buyers must obtain verification from their solicitor.