Between 16th and 19th January items were stolen from vehicles in Waterfield Way, Portland Way and Sherwood Pines visitors centre.
Nottinghamshire Police offered the following advice:
- Do not leave valuables on show in your vehicle. That old coat on the back seat may be worthless, but a thief won’t know that or that the pockets are empty.
- Do not leave your wallet or mobile phone in your car even if you are just nipping somewhere for a few minutes. It only takes a thief seconds.
- Park your car in your garage or on your driveway if possible and try to park it in a well lit area.
- Do not leave your keys in your vehicle when you are not in it.
- Activate your alarm and immobiliser if you have one.
- Make use of security devices such as steering locks and other devices.
If you have any information about any of these incidents please phone Nottinghamshire Police on 101 and ask to speak to your local beat team.